|Reporting to||Financial Officer|
|Employer||Physio Med Ltd|
|Working hours||40 hours per week - Monday to Friday (2x days office based)|
|Salary||19k – 21k Dependant on experience|
|Holiday entitlement:||20 days per annum increasing 1 day per yearly anniversary to a max 25 days: plus, bank and statutory holidays|
Overview of the post
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible to the Financial Officer, undertaking the account duties as outlined in Responsibilities section to ensure the smooth running of the accounts department.
Duties will include (not subjected to):
- Raising Purchase orders
- Processing supplier invoices on timely basis
- Process invoices ensuring accuracy of information
- Perform accounting tasks related to the efficient maintenance and processing of accounts payable/receivable transactions and accounts
- Using bespoke software to create billing items for sale invoices
- Deal with supplier queries by emails and telephone
- Escalate supplier unresolved issues to reporting officer
- To carry out other appropriate delegated duties as required
- Part qualified in Accountancy
- Proficient at Sage 50 Accounts
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent attention to details
- Microsoft Office intermediate level
- Enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- A high standard of IT computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
- Experience of working in an accounts / financial role
- AAT qualification or working towards AAT qualification
How to apply
If you would like to join the Physio Med team and would like to be considered for a post please:
Tel: 0113 229 1300