|Title:||Sport Massage Therapist|
|Reporting to:||Clinical Director|
|Employer:||Physio Med Ltd|
|Location:||Chartered House, Gelderd Road, Leeds, LS12 6DT|
|Working Hours:||To be confirmed|
Overview of the post
We have an exciting career opportunity for a Sport Massage Therapist to join our Head Office Team based in Leeds. The opportunity is to make a real difference to people’s lives and livelihoods whilst at the same time developing your own career.
Established in 1990, we provide workplace occupational physiotherapy solutions to businesses across a wide range of sectors, including industrial, commercial, call centre and retail environments. We care for companies with as few as two employees through to those with more than 115,000.
In addition, we are one of the most respected clinics in West Yorkshire and the Leeds and Guiseley clinics receive many private, health care and company referrals. We offer a range of treatments from sports physiotherapy, acupuncture, shockwave therapy and massage therapy.
You will be joining us at an exciting time as we are rolling out a variety of new innovative technology, which will enhance the service we provide to our customers.
You will be joining dedicated, enthusiastic, professional and friendly teams, who have helped us to build an excellent reputation based on the highest professional standards.
- Growing their client base
- Keeping accurate records of all their treatments
- Promoting cross referrals where applicable
- Allocating and confirming appointments with service users.
- Keeping the treatment room to our Health and Safety standards.
- Booking patients in using our TM2 software
- Adhering to our Data Protection standards
- Drafting emails, letters and reports if applicable
- To adhere to the Physio Med's policies and procedures.
- To contribute positively to the Physio Med team.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent standard of English.
- Enjoy solving problems and helping others.
- A good standard of IT computer skills.
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
- High standard of Massage Therapy skills.
- Experience of working with case management systems.
- On-site Gym
- Quarterly Events
- 2 Wellbeing challenges per annum
- Christmas Party
Please email your C.V. to Nico King email@example.com