This treatment is available at: Physio Med Leeds
What is Hypnosis?
"A state of relaxation and heightened awareness, induced by suggestion”.
- Hypnosis is completely safe and natural, it is very pleasant and relaxing.
- A client's senses function far more efficiently than normal and clients always remain in full control.
- In the clinical setting the hypnotherapist is merely a facilitator who uses modern techniques to help clients into self-hypnosis and then to facilitate a positive change in behaviours.
- No one can be hypnotised against their own will and full cooperation is required at all times.
- The term hypnotherapy means the use of hypnosis for the treatment and relief of a variety of psychological symptoms. When administered by a professionally trained and skilled therapist the benefits are long lasting and often permanent.
- Hypnotherapy will improve the quality of your life, it will improve your mental health and it will help you overcome any unwanted behaviours.
Can hypnotherapy help you?
The answer to this question is hypnotherapy can help “virtually everyone”. The main requirement for success is a want to change. Given that hypnotherapy can be utilised to access a person’s true inner potential and that probably no one is performing to their actual potential, then this answer is literally true. However, it is not just potential which hypnotherapy is well placed to address but also one’s inner resources to effect beneficial change. In this regard, it is the innate healing capacity of our own body that may be stimulated by hypnotherapy.
Neuroplasticity is a term given to describe how the brain rewires itself. Recent research has proven that the brain can be updated and changed continuously throughout an individual's life. Through the very natural process of Hypnotherapy this can be extremely effective.
This list is not exhaustive, hypnotherapy can treat many conditions/unwanted behaviours and packages can be tailored to each individual.
- Anxiety/Panic Attacks
- Confidence Builder (public speaking, driving test, exams, interviews, fear of flying and much more)
- Fears and Phobias
- Hypnoslimmer (weight loss)
- Obstetrics (Hypnobirthing)
- Sports Enhancement
- Stopping Smoking
- Stress Buster
We offer a FREE consultation appointment for all hypnotherapy treatments apart from the 'Stopping Smoking' session.