|Title||Physio Med Band 6 Physiotherapist
|Work status||Self Employed / Employed|
|Reporting to||Clinical Director|
|Employer||Physio Med Ltd|
|Working hours||Minimum 2 days / 14 hours|
|Salary||Dependant on experience|
Overview of the post
An exciting opportunity for the right Physiotherapist to join our Clinical Team within an onsite Occupational Health caseload.
Once referred from the Occupational Health Department, the NHS staff will be booked into your diary for treatment and advice, including any workplace modifications, for a range of MSK conditions.
You will work closely with both the Trusts Occupational Health Department and Physio Meds clinical team.
Physio Med is one of the leading UK providers of Occupational Health Physiotherapy. We deliver a comprehensive range of Physiotherapy services to our clients.
- Provide MSK Physiotherapy advice and treatment
- Join in the In House CPD
- Completion of clinical notes in line with Physio Med standards
- Complete all necessary reports in line with Physio Med standards
- To adhere to the Physio Med's policies and procedures
- To contribute positively to the Physio Med team
- Member of HCPC and CSP.
- Post graduate MSK experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
- A good understanding of IT (Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word).
- Ability to work as part of a professional team.
Experience in working in Occupational Health.
• A highly competitive hourly rate
• Top class Physiotherapy facilities
• Access to ongoing CPD and career development
• Free eye tests
• Quarterly social events
• Christmas party
How to apply
If you would like to join the Physio Med team and would like to be considered for a post please:
Tel: 0113 229 1300